Sales Manager - Knitwear (12 month maternity contract)
We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager (maternity cover) for an established mens and womens knitwear supplier to the UK high street. Responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new sales opportunities, with access to fast fashion turnaround in-house sampling facilities.
- To proactively develop & manage business with existing retailers, and to seek new business opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- To work closely with design, in-house sampling and technicians to develop innovative and commercial ranges and ensure customer standards are met.
- To be commercially aware of latest key trends/research and proactively develop product for presentation to new and existing customers
- Negotiate prices, deliveries and minimums with buyers to work within manufacturing leadtimes.
- To ensure effective communication with the customer from concept stage to confirmation of order, approvals and to delivery.
- Oversee the critical path throughout the lifecycle of the process from concept/order to delivery.
- This position seeks a proven track record within a commercial Sales or Account Manager position, and experienced with high street retailers, supermarket chains etc..
- Ability to drive and develop successful working relationships with customers, to deliver rewarding business and achieving sales targets.
- Knitwear experience is desirable, previous clothing, apparel or textiles background is essential.
- Confident understanding of the supply/manufacturing process.
- Highly motivated, organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good networking & negotiation skills.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.