Customer Service Adviser - Luxury Online Retailer -London -£22k
Customer Service Adviser - Luxury Retailer - London - £22k
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced luxury retail sales professional to join a very successful luxury online retailer as a Customer Service Advisor!
My client is one of the world's largest online luxury multi-brand retailers. Offering amazing benefits, a great work culture and a competitive salary, this is a perfect company to join if you are looking for a fulfilling and exciting career in customer care.
- You will be responsible for always providing a high level of customer service to clients via all communication channels.
- Provide information on products and services to customers
- Cross-sell and up-sell to customers over the phone and via email
- Work closely with other teams when needed to resolve any order or delivery issues
- Keep up to date with current trends and brands
- You must have an excellent knowledge of luxury fashion, current trends and different products and brands
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- You must have previous experience working across multiple luxury brands
- You will have really great problem solving skills, knowing how to handle a variety of different customer complaints
- Flexible schedule as you may work evenings, weekends and holidays if needed
£22k + quarterly bonus, staff discount, private medical & dental insurance, 32 days holiday and more!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Customer Service Adviser - Luxury Online Retailer -London -£22k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly