Talented Womenswear/ Girlswear Designer with a good amount of experience in garment design and a backgournd of working within the industry.
My client is a long established lifestyle brand looking for a professional to join their small design team in North Devon, as a designer for their women and girls range.
- The applicants must have a solid amount of experience in garment design, and working within the industry.
- They must possess a good knowledge of fabrics and washes and understand tech packs and production.
- It is essential that they are a team player, and work closely with the other team members to ensure strong ranges are designed.
- They must possess a commercial understanding of designing garments for a lifestyle brand.
- They will be required to research and produce seasonal mood boards for garments, colours and graphic directions and work with the team to bring it all together.
- The designer will work closely with the buyer and merchandiser, to ensure best sellers are included in ranges, and that all collections are commercially strong and in line with the brand.
- Salary between £30-£35