International Assistant Merchandiser- Topshop
A BIT ABOUT TOPSHOP
Topshop is a mecca for cool girls and the electric British style is known all over the world. Over 300 stores are currently operating in the UK and we also ship to over 100 other countries - the world really is our oyster! The Oxford Circus flagship - a fashion setter our customer cannot resist - spreads its love over the pond to flagships in Chicago and New York. We are on a mission to bring style to our customer wherever they are.
Topshop's directional pieces with luxurious finishes are products that any customer would fall seriously in love with. The international creative scene is captured in the mix as the globe is scoured for the very best up-and-coming design talent. Not only this, but pieces are brought to our customer inspired by the catwalk and produced to fit perfectly into their wardrobe - think collaborations with Christopher Kane, Kate Moss, Celia Birtwell, Marios Schwab and David Koma. Here, there is a fresh take on making new season pieces work.
So... Are you inspired and driven by style setting in a fast-paced environment to produce the star of our customer's wardrobe? At Topshop you will absolutely love everything fashion and gain the opportunity to show off your amazing talent and passion to inspire our customer.
Topshop currently have an exciting opportunity for an International Assistant Merchandiser to join their team. We are looking for applications from existing Assistant Merchandisers seeking career development.
You will get involved in all areas of the Merchandising function such as sales forecasting, planning, reviewing allocations, monitoring deliveries, communicating with franchise partners, providing analysis and potentialising the stock packages for International stores.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Sales forecasting & managing intake from placing stock with the brand to delivery to partner.
- Advising partners on markdown activity & pricing considering local competition.
- Conducting trade analysis to identify key opportunities & risks for the markets of responsibility .
- Understanding the UK strategy and how to potentialise this in International markets.
- Building a good working relationship with International Partners
- Working with the Buying and Logistics teams to ensure successful delivery of product to market.
- Seasonal product planning, taking into account market lessons learnt, as well as brand objectives.
- Planning stock packages for New Stores.
- Overseeing MAA in terms of product allocations and personal development.
In order to be successful for an International Assistant Merchandiser role, you will have;
- Strong commercial aptitude with good understanding of the high street.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Coaching skills to develop others e.g. MAA’s.
- Good problem solving skills .
- Highly organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn about overseas markets & cultures.
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for International Assistant Merchandiser- Topshop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly