Wholesale Sales Manager
Emily and Fin is an Internationally recognised British boutique brand incorporating classic styling into contemporary womenswear. With stockists worldwide, the brand attracts a large following thanks to its classic style and clever detailing, complimented by quality fabrics and in-house designed prints.
We are a small, but growing, hard-working team who are passionate about our product. We are looking for a Sales Manager experienced in womenswear to lead and manage the sales in both the UK and Internationally.
You will be responsible for driving sales growth through both established accounts and new opportunities. As the main representative for the brand you must clearly understand both the product and the target customer. The role is mainly office based but will involve regular International travel.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated team player to make the role their own in the friendly and positive environment of a growing International brand.
The role :
- Define and develop the sales strategy to increase the growth of the brand.
- Set budgets and targets with the Financial Controller and Company Directors.
- Conduct seasonal sales analysis.
- Build and maintain global brand awareness.
- Identify new sales opportunities and make contact with potential new accounts.
- Conduct appointments from our showroom as well as visiting existing and potential customers to present the latest range, maximise stock sales and grow and maintain relationships.
- Tradeshow management, currently Pure and Who’s Next with more European and American shows planned.
- Manage and work with our established agents and distributors.
- Initiate new relationships with agents and distributors worldwide.
- Negotiate terms and agreements and manage legal documentation.
- Liaise with team members with regard to stock levels, delivery windows, status of customer orders, payments, credit limits etc…
- Actively sell current stock throughout the season.
- Work closely with the design and production team to strengthen the range based on customer feedback and demand.
- Forecast sales and pricing strategies.
- Line manage the sales and marketing team, currently 2 people.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Strategic focus.
- Team player.
- Strong analytical capabilities and good commercial instinct.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, organised and attentive to detail.
- Minimum of 5 years of international sales experience, in branded womenswear.
- Active network of contacts.
- Agent and distributor management.
- Line managing, inspiring and developing staff.
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and inventory management systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional preferred skills/experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Foreign languages.
The role is based in London with easy access via bus routes 141, 21 and 76 / Old street tube or Haggerston Overground.
Please forward your CV and cover letter with an indication of your current or expected salary.
Apply for Wholesale Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly