Our client, one of Europe’s largest Young Fashion driven International Brands is experiencing rapid growth are recruiting for a skilled and ‘hands-on’ womesnwear multi - Product Garment Technologist to join their growing tea working across outerwear, knit and wovens.
This is an international opportunity, located in a fantastic part of Europe working with a young and dynamic team. The Garment Technologist should have excellent knowledge of ‘direct’ supply chain and working to short time leads and developing new collections within a fast fashion environment. Line management skills required as you will be managing a small team.
- Working on Product Development closely with the Product Managers and Designers
- Leading fittings and preparing tech packs with all relevant technical information with in house testing,
- Develop fittings and blocks and prototypes and samples
- Liaising with suppliers and travel to Far-East and Europe
- Approve bulk production
- Knowledge of fabrics, washings, treatments and dying methods
- You will be a trouble shooter in case of any problems and inspect that all technical standards are fulfilled
- Responsible to take part in project management
- 4-5 years experience in Product Development/Garment Technology
- Womenswear experience in a fast paced retail environment
- Experience in soft separates especially, multiproduct and plus size is desirable, young and trendy.
- You are able to recognise new trends of a young fashion brand and to translate them into the fits and outcome of products
- You have a sharp eye and profound industry knowledge, and you have the ability to recognise new trends paired with strong analytical skills that match our vision
- Excellent pattern construction skills
- Work to deadlines and prioritisation
- Problem-solver with great communication skills and personable team player
- Experience liaising and negotiating with suppliers
Apply for Garment Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly