E-commerce product manager
Famous fast retailer based in Shanghai is looking for an online product manager to join the e-commerce team. This client is international and has several headquarter over the world.
As part of the E-commerce sales team, the employee will deal the management of the product on the website.
- Upload products
- Categorize products in commercial terms
- Web merchandising in commercial terms
- Product management in terms of sales and stocks
- Product name and description
- Cross selling
- Lookbooks, Campaigns: manage the product information
- Stock Control between warehouses (Spain/China)
- Check supplier arrivals
- Weekly ordering (general stock to e-commerce)
- Manage stock in commercial terms for the sales (forecast by sales and rotation)
- Stock preparation for sales peaks
- Analyze figures daily, weekly and monthly
- Take decisions according sales
- Communication with Product department to maximize sales
- Analyze returns daily, weekly and monthly
- Take decisions according returns
- Communication with Product department to minimize returns
- Proactive profile with E-commerce experience.
- Fashion background with strong product knowledge
- Good skills in generating sales and optimizing online shopping experience.
- IT basic skills.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
Must be fluent in English and Mandarin (ability to speak and write)
Apply for E-commerce product manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly