Sales Executive- Womenswear Contemporary Brand
Do you love fashion and have the desire to sell into global retailers?
My client brand takes inspiration from 1920's Hollywood and gives it a modern contemporary twist- creating delicately crafted Womenswear and Accessory pieces.
Due to business growth they are looking for a hardworking and eager sales person to join their vibrant young team at their Head Office in East London.
Sales Executive- The Role
- Investigate all relevant opportunities to develop and open new doors, whilst continuing to nurture and grow existing accounts.
- Work in coordination with the brand to prepare a sales plan and efficient coverage strategy for both UK and International territory.
- Revisit and evaluate brand sales performance both during and following the season end
- Forecast business seasonally
- Displays or demonstrates products using samples or catalogues and emphasises sellable features
- Quotes prices, credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules.
- Attend UK and International Trade Shows
Sales Executive- The Candidate
- Ready and motivated for a sales challenge.
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment for a Womenswear Brand or Mid-Upper Tier retailer.
- Has the ability to assess customer needs and establish good relationships between the company and the customer.
- Holds existing relationships with Mid- Upper Tier retailers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail- facility to provide creative input during customer sales meetings
- Basic knowledge of garment manufacturing and sourcing
Sales Executive- The Company
My client is an upper tier Womenswear brand- specialising in Bohemian inspired crafted garments. They are currently selling product on a Wholesale and Private Label basis, to UK and International customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an eager and proactive sale professional to join their energetic head office.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and have what it takes to join their team please send your CV to- email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
Apply for Sales Executive- Womenswear Contemporary Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly