Social Media Manager - Ivy Park
A BIT ABOUT
In October 2014 Beyoncé and Arcadia announced a new partnership – an ath-leisure brand named IVY PARK which launched in April 2016. The joint venture is equally owned by Topshop and Parkwood Athletic with Sir Philip Green and Beyoncé both assuming roles of Founders. The partnership, not collaboration, is designed and managed by a newly created standalone team based in London. Ivy Park is set to establish itself as a global market leader in Ath-leisure, clothes which are appropriate for both athletic and leisure activity in the fastest growing sector in the womenswear market today.
The brand is already distributed into over 50 different countries across North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. The scope of the brand within the market enables it to access consumers across a number of different channels from Premium Independents, Department Stores, Sporting Goods, Apparel Specialty and Pure Play. The ambition of the Brand is to become a market leader in its sector, engaging a core consumer set between 18-35 years to make women look and feel at the top of their game – whatever they’re doing and wherever they are.
The Social Media Manager will lead and execute the social media strategy for the brand. You will be responsible for branded social media channels, along with working cross-functionally and with our partners to amplify our social media presence and relevance, grow our audience and increase engagement and effectiveness across the UK and International markets.
The Social Media Manager will build the social footprint in online spaces to be the go-to point for fashion, great fashion content and inspiration. A connected eco-system devoted to and inspiring sport and sharing the best in Athleisure.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Collaborate with key cross-functional groups to ensure social media is integrated into all activities.
- Educate on the latest social marketing developments, emerging technologies & trends, competitive landscape, and consumer behaviours in order to proactively direct current and future opportunities.
- Structure and conduct engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions/recommendations for product sales and brand.
- Lead the development of innovative and scalable social marketing plans/programmes to optimise performance against key performance indicators.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers. Shape brand stories and messages, and actively pitch those communications to the appropriate communities and online authorities.
- Plan social customer care coverage & response rate, and crisis management on social working closely with PR and customer services.
- Direct the integration of social attributes on topshop.com (sharing, reviews and recommendations) to improving the overall consumer experience and conversion rates.
- Manage conversations within social platforms using a distinctive, knowledgeable, friendly and voice suited to an Athleisure brand.
- Lead social marketing tactics (promotions/competition) fostering fan engagement and acquisition.
- Manage, develop, coordinate, and publish relevant conversations to serve the needs of consumers/members.
- Develop a content calendar and plan social content, holding regular updates with editorial and marketing.
- Ensure social marketing efforts run smoothly each day and maintain a calendar of activity.
- Project Management
- Manage and coordinate the architecting, development, launch and ongoing management of UK and international social marketing initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional groups and departments as needed in the execution of social marketing strategies and initiatives to accomplish objectives on schedule and within budget.
- Prioritise social media efforts by channel according to strategy, setting priorities, allocating time & resource.
- Lead the development of social marketing procedures and performance measures.
- Manage documents and perform system administration such as permissions, content publishing, account management, analysis and other back-end tools.
- Optimise tags and feed titles on sharing sites like YouTube, communities, and search engines through copywriting, creative, anchor text, and keyword optimisation.
- Analysis & Reporting
- Analyse and report (weekly/monthly/adhoc) on the performance of social marketing programs, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognise and optimise interactions with audience. Develop best practices based on results, industry trends, and competitive audits.
- Gather insights from monitoring and analytics to define next-generation social marketing opportunities.
- Use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and social media marketing direction.
- Bachelor’s degree plus proven digital marketing, public relations and social media marketing experience within a retail/fashion environment.
- Social media and/or Digital marketing agency experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements.
- Experience interacting within online communities and platforms, actively participating a brand on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies, such as social monitoring and publishing/CMS platforms, and practices to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team and training staff on social best practices and strategic planning.
- Strong analytical skills including familiarity with web analytics tools.
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, and listening skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral communications and writing skills with extensive experience in all forms of written communication.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player.
- Excellent social marketing conversation skills.
- Excellent technical skills, illustrating professional expertise with social media technologies and advanced knowledge of tools like forums, blogs, live chats, social networks, forums, podcasts, wikis, and media.
- Passionate about social media and new technologies
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.