Category manager - Woven/Denim woman
Our client, a well established large worldwide retailer is looking for new talent for its Product team.
The business offers an international work environment, with lots of development and progression.
As an Category Manager specialized in WOVEN and DENIM your role will be highly analytical and focused on ensuring your team of designers and buyers are getting the right product at the right time for you market.
We are willing to consider candidates with experience in BUYING OR MERCHANDISING.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Be responsible for Retail Purch: define Retail Purch based on given KPis and budget, monitor sales and execute OTB and repeats
- Working closely with the design team in order to monitor the development of the collection
- Make sure the number of products created are correct to the order
- Continuously monitor category performance KPis for Retail and e-Com: budgeted sales performance to plan, gross and achieved margin, stock levels and forward coverage
- Continuously monitor and execute open-to-buy budgets within category
- Monitor sales and propose discount strategies based on individual style performance
- Analyze the product performance by set KPis and spend time on the shop floor
- Identify Retail and e-Com needs and repeat possibilities
- Work in close collaboration with Retail Merchandising to improve purchases and best possible sales
- Analyze global Retail and e-Com needs on price point, width and depth
- Help create new collections making use of commercial skills in detecting volume styles
- Monitor product development on commerciality against plan for Retail and eCom within category
- Determine global Retail purchase quantities on price point, trend and market requirements within category
- Work in close collaboration with Risk Management to ensure global delivery
- Prepare and make presentations with the Merchandise Management team
- Manage and continuously optimize Retail inventory levels along the entire value chain
- Degree holder with a minimum 3-4 years of experience in retail industry as a Category Manager
- Purchasing experience
- Experience in product management
- Sound knowledge of the relevant product fields
- Must have a good track record of achieving sales and profit targets
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English
- Willing to relocate to Germany
The successful candidate will be someone with a real ‘can do’ attitude who is looking to join an exciting company and really progress up the ranks internally. It is essential that they come from analytical background.
Apply for Category manager - Woven/Denim woman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly