Junior Fashion Buyer/E-Commerce Stylist
Our client is a leading fashion e-tailer who are currently looking to expand the buying team. The business is growing very rapidly and they are currently looking for a junior Buyer/E-Commerce Stylist to join the team. This will involve assisting the Buyers in facilitating and managing the buying and e-commerce process.
This position helps plan and manage the trend lead fashion apparel products, product assortments, product flow, product ordering process and on-line merchandising based on the diverse nature of the fashion e-commerce business.
While also responsible for supporting the timing of product publishing, re-ordering/replenishment of products and product removal from the site, this role may also own specific brand and style selections. So if you’re interested in developing your skills within a fast paced fashion e-tailer – this is the role for you! Requirements
- Ensures integrity of brand landing pages under the direction of the Buyer.
- Product selection and range building
- Styling for on-line photoshoots and product imagery shoots.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Raising purchase orders at the direction of the Buyer, purchase order maintenance
- Assist in negotiating buying terms with supplier
- Participate in supplier meetings as requested
- Update inventory adjustments based on stock issues under the direction of the Buyer.
- Employ excellent communication skills via e-mail, phone, and personal exchanges with internal and external partners.
- Gathering information and advising for production & merchandising procedures.
- Keep abreast of industry trends
Research competitive websites & brands, and research & suggest price changes, markdowns, or merchandising opportunities for buyers.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Junior Fashion Buyer/E-Commerce Stylist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly