Merchandising Admin Assistant – Luxury Department Store
I am currently looking for 3 experienced MAAs across Womenswear, Beauty and Homewares for a leading world renowned luxury department store based in Central London.
Your responsibilities will include –
- Ensuring seasonal stock is in the right place to maximise sales
- Supporting the Assistant Merchandiser on placing orders
- Managing stock and sales plans, reviewing best and worst reports and making recommendations
- Supporting the team on Markdowns, sell thru and changes in margin plans
- Running reports and supporting the Buying team on any stock or sales reporting queries
- Liaising with suppliers on sales or delivery/order queries
The ideal candidate for this role would be an MAA or Allocator with some experience, either in a full time or placement who is able to hit the ground running and have a passion for Merchandising!
**Please note due to mass applications we are only able to respond to suitable candidates at this stage**
Apply for Merchandising Admin Assistant – Luxury Department Store
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly