Production Manager - Hardlines
My client is a specialist premium brand who operates within the interiors market who is now seeking a newly created Production Manager for their Harrogate manufacturing site and showroom.
You must be used to working within a hands on and non apparel environment where you will have excellent knowledge of production management and you will now be looking for a great new challenge. You must be experienced in:
- Overseeing planning, production scheduling and quality control
- Managing warehousing and logistics
- Be able to uphold health and safety best practice
- Put in place robust and streamlined production processes
- Be highly analytical in order to manage end to end reporting
You must be able to multi task and you will also have a strong but inclusive management style with the ability to provide strong direction whilst motivating and gaining the respect of the team. This is a varied and challenging opportunity to join an amazing luxury business in a senior management role.
**Please note due to mass applications only suitable candidates will be contacted**