Denim Garment Technologist - London
If you specialise in denim then this could be perfect for you! This role is for a mid-level garment technologist who can work independently and confidently alongside the Creative Director.
Based in Kensington and established only around 2 years ago, this minimalistic menswear and womenswear fashion brand include garments with a focus on clean lines and relaxed silhouettes, based on Scandinavian designs.
- Run/Arrange Fit meetings for all prototypes/SMS/PPS
- Ensure all products are approved for bulk production, colours/fabrics are signed off
- Source fabrics and liaise with suppliers
- Travel abroad when necessary
- Generating Tall and Petite specs for AW16 and seasons moving forward following mistakes from previous seasons
- Knowledge of Zedonk
- Must have a strong knowledge and experience with Denim
- Previous experience working with factories in the Far East
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive nature, confident and efficient worker
- A good knowledge and understanding of the commercial market
- 2-3 year's experience in similar role