Web Analytics Manager
World-leading retail and world-class training
Say hello to TJX. You’ve probably heard of our retail brands. TK Maxx and HomeSense across Europe; T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; and Trade Secret in Australia. Together, these make us the leading off-price apparel and homeware retailer in the world. But we’re not stopping there. We want to get bigger. To get better. We want to keep exploring, developing and progressing. And we want great people like you to help us get there.
We are looking for a Web Analytics Manager to join our team and support the fast growth of our Ecommerce site. This role plays a crucial part in the growth of our business. You will provide accurate and timely analysis and management information with a focus on improving online customer behaviours and engagement through the use of customer data modelling. You will have a vital contribution to business development with insightful analysis and recommendations across the e-commerce marketing function.
Ideal Skills & Experience
We’re a passionate bunch here at TJX Europe. We’re passionate about retail and the latest trends in fashion so we’re looking for someone who shares this interest in the industry and who can add a different dimension to our culture. We are looking for:
- Strong consumer web analysis and marketing experience in an online retail environment, plus good understanding of the dynamics of such a business.
- Innate curiosity about consumer behaviour and ability to derive insights from complex data sets to recommend improvements to business
- Evidence of successful delivery of data driven web analysis and recommendations to drive forward digital performance
- Strong experience of Google Analytics – including setting up GA, filters, goals and dashboards (and/or other website analytics systems).
- Experience of Agil One, Blue Venn, Faststats, or other data driven analytics system.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to communicate insight to business stakeholders clearly and concisely
Your future is yours to shape. Share our determination to make things happen, and we’ll give you the autonomy to take intelligent risks, the opportunity to develop and a competitive salary and benefits package. Be part of our team as we pursue future growth. Apply now.
- We Are TJX Anthem Video 2015
- TJX Global Success Is The Envy Of Retailers
- Seven Lessons Learned From TJX
- Why Carol Meyrowitz CEO Of TJX Is Retailer Of The Year