Main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Fit sessions.
- Ensure that tech packs are updated with appropriate comments, spec and manufacturers informed according to critical path
- Ensuring any testing, compliance care label requirements are fulfilled
- Managing RISK assessment of product in close collaboration with the production /design team, and ensuring supplier compliance.
- Developing product from Prototype stage into production and to continue to monitor product into store.
- Managing the critical path at a style level
- Product Categories across Menswear and Womenswear Shoes bags, small leather goods, belts, gloves, w hats and scarves
- Assist the Quality Assurance team at our Warehouse in carrying out audit checks and assessing returned items for quality issues. This would also include feedback to the Technical Manager and the Merchandising department regarding allocation.
- Update Metadata / sample tracking
- Update Reiss Critical Path systems on all events actioned during the fitting / development and approval /shipping process.
- Carry out regular, scheduled shop visits to check bulk production in store and liaise with retail
- Send DHL parcels
Solid multi product technical background in Accessories
Solid experience in running sealing sessions.
A clear understanding of the design aesthetic of REISS
Apply for Accessories Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly