As Personal Assistant for this edgy luxury fashion brand you'll be supporting one of the owners/creative director with diary management, day-to-day administration including data management and international travel arrangements. The role will suit a proactive individual with at least 2-3 years’ PA experience for a fashion brand this is essential!
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fashion/music inspired environment working with creatives demonstrating an aptitude for organisation, prioritisation and completing tasks.
- Diary management; organize and maintain the creative director’s diary and send a diary summary of the next day’s activities at the end of each day.
- Maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging international travel including visas and accommodation.
- Prepare meeting rooms before important meetings.
- Manage the info@ email account; filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments while always double checking all information (VIP).
- Responsible for screening phone calls, enquiries and requests for the creative director, and handling them when appropriate.
- Manage the client database and collect information for special send outs such as contact details and address info.
- Responsible for all special send outs including birthday cards, gifts, etc.
- Act as the main Customer Service Representative for the brand.
- Send weekly updates of online sales stats to the team.
- Liaise with the Website & Content Manager regarding sales and events.
PR & Marketing Support
- Responsible for the organization of all samples and PR requests.
- Responsible for delivering all PR related materials to PR agency for seasonal sales campaign, (work alongside Starworks brand development agency).
- Responsible for all packaging materials, (boxes, hangers, garment bags, tissue paper).
- Carry out background research for special projects, (brand information, competitor research) and present findings as requested by the owners.
- PA with at least 2-3 years’ experience working for a fashion brand.
- Comfortable working in a relaxed fashion/music inspired environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Positive and conscientious with a mature attitude.
- Discrete and trustworthy.
- Confident to work autonomously and skilled in juggling responsibilities.
- Flexible and resourceful – proactive in solving problems as they arise.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly