Assistant Retail Merchandiser
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fashion conscious Assistant Retail Merchandiser to join a fast fashion company. This role would suit someone who has experience working with WSSI and work to tight deadlines within a retail merchandising department
- Working within the branded team; you will be maintaining regular communication with buyers keeping them up to date with stock progress.
- Supervising stock allocation and replenishment analyising WSSI reports.
- Manage the merchandising element of the critical path to ensure deadlines are met.
- Building solid relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience working within a fast fashion brand environment and positive commercial awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of WSSI analytical and reporting processes.
- Good understanding of critical path and product life-cycle.
- Team orientated but can work well on your own
- Must be highly organised and demonstrate proven analytical skills
- Looking to progress in a company
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Assistant Retail Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly