This is a great opportunity to join a growing business which holds a dynamic and fast paced working environment. .
Your main responsibilities as an Import Merchandiser will be assisting the Head of Merchandising by ensuring all aspects of the critical path are met and customer expectations exceeded.
Import Merchandiser - The Role
- Manage and maintain the critical path to ensure on time deliveries.
- Order processing.
- Progress chasing orders in line with Critical Path
- Responsible for ensuring all price changes and size breaks are processed
- Daily Liaison with offshore factories in the Far East
Import Merchandiser - The Candidate
- Proven expereince in a simlar Import Merchandising position is desirable.
- Must be highly organised and analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of critical path and product lifecycle
- Brand and commercial awareness
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Import Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly