Wholesale & Marketing Assistant - Contemporary Menswear Brand
Wholesale & Marketing Assistant - Contemporary Menswear Brand - London - £18,000
Very exciting opportunity to join a contemporary menswear brand as the Wholesale & Marketing Assistant. This is a start-up brand, and therefore ideal for someone who is driven, motivated and skilled at developing new contacts and relationships. With resurgence in menswear this is a great time to join the brand.
This contemporary men's startup, inspired by Scandinavian minimalistic design, offers affordable yet high quality garments. You will join a small team, and therefore have the opportunity to gain excellent hands on experience across wholesale, social media, marketing and styling.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching and approaching potential accounts within the UK and Europe
- Achievement of all sales targets through identifying new opportunities
- Assisting with the social media strategy, generating ideas for campaigns and working with the team to build awareness of the brand
- Generating content for the brand; organising photo shoots, model castings, etc.
- Building relationships with bloggers and models to increase awareness of the brand
Area Sales Manager South/South-East - Heritage Menswear Brand - London - The Candidate:
- Knowledge of the contemporary clothing retail market
- An understanding and passion for high quality clothing
- A self-starter with the drive to improve sales and a track record of achievement
- Ability to deal with both the independent and department store clients
- Excellent IT, communication and time management skills
- The ability to observe and report on current sales trends
- Social Media knowledge
Area Sales Manager South/South-East - Heritage Menswear Brand - London - The Package:
- Offering a basic salary of £18k, plus car, phone, laptop and expenses
- Generous product discount
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and join the discussion on LinkedIn to hear about this role and more!