The successful applicant should be driven and able to keep a level head under pressure. Previous experience is essential within a sales administrator or merchandiser role. The candidate should be passionate about working in the fashion & textiles industry, be a good communicator capable of liaising with domestic and overseas customers, be a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail, ability to prioritise and manage their time effectively.
- Process customer purchase orders and issue order confirmations
- Monitor customer wholesale accounts
- Monitor the critical path process, liaising with the production department, customers and fulfilment centre to ensure orders are delivered timely
- Maintaining stock records and customer database records
- Raise relevant shipping documents in a timely manner and liaise with shippers & couriers
- Co-ordinate customer returns
- Arrange UK and overseas tradeshows/events (seasonally) and support the sales team at those events
- Update Facebook
Highly proficient and confident with excel, most importantly the use of vlook ups and pivot tables.
Confident with numbers and good understanding of basic maths
Other languages would be an advantage but not essential
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly