TOPSHOP Flagship Deputy Brand Manager
1 day left
- Job Type
Our Sheffield Meadowhall store sits within the largest shopping centre in Yorkshire, attracting over 30 million visitors a year. It has a Management team of 12 with a store team of over 150 trading across 2 floors. Sheffield has 2 major universities, and over 65,000 students making our Meadowhall store one of the most popular with student discounts in the UK.
Our Topshop Deputy Brand Managers are multi-talented and can turn their hand to anything. Working in a Flagship store is fast paced, exciting and with no two days the same. They live and breathe the Topshop Brand, and they act as role models to their team; which could be anything up to 100 staff,
always showing them what great looks like. They work hand in hand with the Brand Managers in creating a great place to shop and work.
- Management experience in a fast paced retail environment (ideally Fashion).
- Genuine love for TOPSHOP/TOPMAN and proud to be a Brand Ambassador.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools to create a good balance between visual and commercial.
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
- Engaging and fun Leadership style that empowers the team with the ability to give feedback.
- Self aware and proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
- Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.