Digital Marketing Manager - Miss Selfridge
A BIT ABOUT
Miss Selfridge is for young women who seek of-the-moment fashion with a glamorous and individual edge. First hitting the high street in 1966 as the young fashion department of Selfridges, we've since grown into a renowned international fashion brand boasting over 330 outlets and several websites across over 20 countries. Miss Selfridge.com is a powerful digital outlet for the brand, receiving millions of unique visitors every month, with a quarter of these customers from outside of the UK.
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees all channels and activity, with responsibility for driving quality traffic to the brand through development and execution of the customer acquisition and retention strategy.
The ideal candidate would have solid online marketing experience in a similar commercially-focused role across both UK and international markets and a strong analytical focus with regards to prioritising and planning budget and resources into the most profitable channels. You will have 3 direct reports, 2 Coordinators and 1 Assistant.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Working closely with On-line Trading, Production and Creative to translate the Miss Selfridge brand strategy and customer profile into an effective on-line marketing strategy. Working with the Content Editor to drive relevant and style led content across UK, international sites, mobile, blog and social networking.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Miss Selfridge customer and working with stakeholders in the brand to deliver a seamless shopping experience between online and retail
- Developing the digital marketing calendar, ensuring all campaigns and activities are fully tagged, tracked and evaluated
- Managing and maximising our PPC, SEO, Social Media and affiliate marketing relationships
- Developing and delivering a CRM growth strategy, including acquisition and retention through segmentation analysis and optimisation delivering relevant and rich content to all of the Miss Selfridge customer database
- Working closely with retail to drive database growth via all partnership opportunities
- Evaluating KPIs such as customer behaviour, basket size, AOV and conversion to identify trends and recommend activity to generate sales growth
- Working with the Arcadia Group Digital function to negotiate and manage cross-Group marketing initiatives, creating and delivering channel KPIs and ongoing review and analysis of our performance marketing channels.
- Working with the Content Editor to drive relevant and style led content across UK, international sites, mobile, blog and social networking.
- Management and reporting on the marketing budget
- Previous management experience of online marketing within an Ecommerce team preferably in the High Street Fashion sector
- Experienced in planning and coordinating across internal departments and external suppliers
- Commercial and results-driven
- Analytical and numerate – familiarity with online analytics packages
- Relevant forecasting experience with understanding how to set kpis across channels
- Excellent communication
- Team player
- Able to work under own initiative
- Adaptable and flexible to fast moving environment
- Passion for online industry
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.