Assistant Manager- Epsom
The Retail Operations division of Exsurgo is currently recruiting for a multi-channel fashion brand and are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their store in Epsom. They pride themselves on their strong heritage values and believe people should be at the heart of their business.
- To support the manager to deliver agreed KPI’s, focusing on sales, controllable costs and mystery shopper performance.
- To represent the brand, and have good product knowledge.
- To have good knowledge of the local market and community.
- An ability to motivate the sales team and inspire them to achieve targets.
- To support the store management team with training all store team members.
- To be contactable at all times as third key holder for the store.
- You have a passion for customer service, ensuring you lead by example
- You are commercial and constantly looking for new ways to drive your market, having an understanding of how to use the commercial tools given.
- Possess a good awareness of local knowledge and are keeping up to date with trends within the market.
- You have an engaging leadership style, working alongside your team.
- A willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them affectively.
- Take a proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
- Ability to react quickly to changing solutions and delivering at pace.
- Up to 33 days holiday
- 50% discount
- Uniform allowance
- Monthly commission scheme
- Pension contribution
You will be looking to progress your career within this recognisable retailer and join at an exciting time.
In return, they offer a basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum plus benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Assistant Manager- Epsom
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly