Our client is a leading costume and accessories manufacturing company based in the UK. They distribute over 5000 products to grocery, high street and international stockists and are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team.
Senior Designer - The Role
- To create and design costumes, accessories, make up, wigs, decorations, and all other party product types for our UK, European, USA and World customers.
- To keep up to date with emerging trends and fads, as well as general themes relating to film, music, fabrics, colours, shapes and new technologies for all product types.
- Plan and develop innovative ranges for your customers and ensure that these are delivered in line with customer specifications and price points.
- Ensure all customer deadlines are met and briefs completed in full.
- Ensuring the organisation delivers the best service and provides the correct product at the right price, at the right time.
Senior Designer - The Candidate
- Needs to have solid communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills, not only oneself but for others.
- Be able to self-motivate and proactively motivate other team members.
- Must have the ability to deliver training / mentoring to junior members.
- Must have the ability to multi task and perform under pressure.
- Needs to be flexible and dependable.
- Must have knowledge of manufacturing and design of all product types.
- Must have a creative flair and be able to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Senior Designer - The Package
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly