Michael Page Fashion are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser for a fashion retailer based in the West Midlands.
Our client is a growing retailer who are expanding their merchandising team and are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser who could support and add value to the business.
The Assistant Merchandiser will be responsible for the following:
- Assist Merchandising Manager in formulating proposals for range structure by:
- collating & analysing best seller, attribute & market information
- consider best seller, attribute & market information in conjunction with new trend & design direction
- Appraise both previous season, departmental & supplier base performance to propose new objectives & strategy for future season
The ideal candidate will need the following skills:
- Analytical and Numerical skills
- previous experience in merchandising
- strong communication skills
- Excellent excel skills