Senior Assistant Buyer
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Assistant Buyer to join one of the UK's largest fashion retailers in the Womenswear team based in East Midlands.
My client are a successful multi-channel Fashion Retailer based in the East Midlands. They have a rare opportunity to bring Senior Assistant Buyers onto their Women's team.
My Fashion Retail client are looking to recruit a Senior Assistant Buyer who;
- Manages their own area within their department
- Supports with planning the range, taking into account trend analysis and price architecture.
- Supports and assists in reviewing your supply strategy - introducing new suppliers as well as building on excellent relationships with your existing supply base.
- Analyse Sales data, acting quickly to identify and introduce changes.
- Effectively managed/ mentored trainee members of your team, delegating workload while ensuring team members are motivated and focused.
My Fashion Retail client are looking to recruit a Senior Assistant Buyer who has;
- Impressive experience in a Senior Assistant Buying/Junior Buying role.
- Natural leadership skills.
- A confident and persuasive approach, you'll be able to present your proposals and gather support throughout the business.
- Extensive knowledge of current and potential market and fashion trends with the ability to translate them into commercially inspiring ranges.
- The ability to build and maintain productive relationships with suppliers.
Really competitive salary and benefits package