Wholesale Sales Manager - Multi-brand Showroom - London
This London based multi-brand showroom, with a broad and contemporary brand range, is an ideal work environment for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success.
The purpose of this role will be to drive revenue growth internationally through wholesale business channels and manage existing business in global markets. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Analyse performance and review sell-thru's relevant accounts
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Liaise with the brands regarding collections, sales material and any customer service requirements
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on UK & International market and competitor activities
- At least 3-4 years' experience in Wholesale, Sales and Account Management with an insight and interest in current fashion trends
- Solid experience and understanding of the UK and International contemporary and premium womenswear market
- Track record of business development, commercial acumen, ownership and accountability with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- You will have outstanding organisation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A background in distribution is a bonus
- Up to £40k, plus bonus, pension, phone and seasonal clothing /product allowance
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and join the discussion on LinkedIn to hear about this role and more!