Fashion Features Editor
4 days left
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 400 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Lisbon, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our new luxury office space is set in the heart of the digital district in London. We offer ‘brilliant benefits’, free fruit, free breakfasts, wine time Friday and a chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
Our Offline-Marketing team is one of the largest within the business currently consisting of 38 Farfetchers across 7 teams, PR, Brand Marketing, Editorial & Design, VIP Shopping , Social Media and Advertising Sales. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do. From creating the revolutionary content for our Editorial features and stories, launching our first ever ad campaign ‘The Unfollowers’ to running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion professionals.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE CURATORS IN FASHION.
We’re looking for a talented Fashion Features Editor to come on board and join our Editorial team here at Farfetch, reporting to and working closely with the Editorial Director and Editorial Fashion Director. You will be a thoughtful leader in the branded content space and work closely with the International teams, creative, social media, and advertising sales teams to create branded content that aligns with Farfetch KPIs, all while upholding the site’s tone of voice and style through a versed output of optimised copy and brand expertise.
What You’ll Do:
- Stay ahead of fashion and editorial trends, best practices and branding initiatives
- Work with others on the Editorial team to plan the Editorial calendar on a seasonal basis
- Conception, research, production and editing of copy for fashion stories, specifically trend stories, how-to-wear stories, designer interviews and text accompanying fashion shoots
- Work with the Picture Editor to source imagery for the above stories
- Generate ideas for editorial features and interviews collaborating closely with the Editor and Fashion Editor
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ideate and produce cohesive, integrated written content for advertising campaigns tailored to the Farfetch brand DNA and KPIs
- Ensure onsite content is optimized for search and social sharing
- Raise the profile of the Farfetch site and brand externally
- Network at industry events
Who You Are:
- Extensive experience within offline or online fashion publishing or ecommerce
- Well-versed in fashion, lifestyle trends and brands, including home décor, travel and food
- Strong grammar, research, and copyediting skills as well as a strong passion for storytelling and brainstorming
- A comprehensive knowledge of online editorial best practices, including an understanding of SEO
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work autonomously providing self-direction
- Team player attitude and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, fast paced environment
- Ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic
- Professional approach with a real pride in quality of work
- A solution focused approach with the ability to stay calm under pressure