5 days left
- Job Type
This position is perfect for an analytical and ambitious Assistant Merchandiser looking for a fresh change in a fast paced, developing retailer.
If you have strong fashion knowledge, trading experience and ideally have worked with international markets then this could be the perfect role for you.
The client is large Multi-product retailer in a crucial period of change and development with a fast expanding international market.
As their team grows they're looking for a hard working Assistant Merchandiser who is looking for an environment to develop their core merchandising skills.
The role for Assistant Merchandiser will entail:
- Working closely with the Senior Merchandiser on the department
- Range planning with the buying team
- Exposure to multi-product areas within Fashion
- Trading, planning and markdowns
- Ongoing relationships with international markets
- Working in Central London
The ideal applicant will be:
- A level 1 or level 2 Assistant Merchandiser
- Have a wealth of Fashion retail experience
- Be used to a fast paced environment
- Be prepared to take on additional responsibilities
- Enjoy implementing change