TOPSHOP Deputy Brand Manager
Our Bristol Cabbot Circus regional mega store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
Our Deputy Brand Managers are multi-talented and can turn their hand to anything. They work in all areas of the store, from running the daily operations to rolling up their sleeves and helping create a visually stunning store. They are role models to their teams, always showing them what great looks like. They work hand in hand with the Brand Managers in creating a great place to shop and work.
- Management experience in a retail environment (ideally Fashion).
- Genuine love for TOPSHOP and proud to be a Brand Ambassador.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools to create a good balance between visual and commercial.
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
- Engaging and fun Leadership style that empowers the team with the ability to give feedback.
- Self aware and proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.