Creative Digital Administrator
5 days left
- Job Type
Digital Content London
Our clients are a highly creative digital content studio based in central London. They are looking for a Fashion Planning and data administrator to join their fast paced and creative production team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Inputting, searching and analysing data within the clients tracking systems. Inputting and updating clients workflow spreadsheets to provide accurate updates for client service managers
- Maintaining developing and managing daily work flow spreadsheets
- Daily data entry and inputting of client inventories
- Liaising with internal and 3rd party teams
Your past experience:
- Educational degree to university level BA
- Excellent MS Office Fluency, with advanced experience in Excel and spread-sheet development, data management and analysis
- Good project management skills, ability to use own initiative and also work as part of a multi-functional team
- Proven experience in a similar role for a minimum of 6months
- A real interest in all things fashion would be a bonus!
You will need to already be in a similar role with proven experience, open to new possibilities within a creative digital environment with a dynamic digital business with great opportunities and progression.
**Please note due to mass applications we can only reply to successful applications**
Apply for Creative Digital Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly