Senior Assistant Merchandiser - Menswear
6 days left
My client a leading brand within high street menswear are currently looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join one of their UK clothing departments!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Merchandiser
- Contribute to establishing the range plan within your department and in conjunction to ensure consistency within the brand as a whole.
- Under the guidance of the Merchandiser, set up and review line cards and re-forecast and re-phase intake accordingly
- Monitor department sales performance and identify opportunities/issues
- Manage stock delivery, distribution and the supply chain
- Manage and develop the Merchandise Administration Assistant
- Liaise with Buying, Logistics and Distribution Function
- Undertake branch visits and competitor shops
- With added International tasks including managing regions and branch responsibilities
You will need to already be at AM level, open to new possibilities within core merchandising within a similar structured business with great opportunities and progression.
**Please note due to mass applications we can only reply to successful applications**
Apply for Senior Assistant Merchandiser - Menswear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly