Social Media Manager
A world class, contemporary British fashion & lifestyle Brand, Jaeger has a rich history and dynamic future built on womenswear, menswear & accessories. Jaeger has always sought and attracted only the most talented individuals.
We are currently looking for a strategic self-motivated social media expert with a pioneering spirit.
To grow, develop and execute an innovative strategy across the Jaeger social media platforms. The Social Media Manager position will focus primarily on the management of the main social channels including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter (as well as YouTube & Google+) to generate engaging and on-brand campaigns and content, which appeals to both the current Jaeger customer and recruit a new segment of the market.
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will work closely with the marketing team to establish a consistent Jaeger tone of voice and brand handwriting on social.
- Develop integrated campaigns on social media to help promote product launches and collaborations, drive fan acquisition, drive traffic to jaeger.co.uk and encourage user generated content.
- Plan and manage seasonal social media budget.
- Educate the business on the value of social media and ensure social is weaved into all aspects of brand communications.
- Work closely with PR to build relationships with key bloggers and influencers, through meet ups, press days and events.
- Responsible for daily content and upkeep of the following social media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.
- Maintain a visible day-to-day presence in online communities, including leading conversations where appropriate.
- Monitor and engage in customer interactions. Work with customer service to ensure queries and questions are being responded to quickly and effectively.
- Work with creative / shoot team to develop necessary visuals assets for social media.
- Write, photograph (where appropriate) and picture-edit across all our social channels.
- Monitor and report on monthly key findings, using relevant tools. Analyse, interpret and share social media metrics to inform tactical activity against a set strategy.
- Update business on social media landscape and advise where best to invest spend.
- Work closely with copywriting and content team to help support blog content on the Jaeger Journal.
- Work with agency to oversee paid media campaigns at key times (product launches and collaborations).
- Bachelor degree educated or above.
- Digital / integrated marketing background preferable.
- At least 3-4 years proven experience of developing best-in-class ideas and social media strategy.
- A thorough understanding of the Jaeger brand and tone of voice.
- A sharp and articulate writing style.
- A creative eye; ability to curate visually appealing social media feeds.
- A bottomless well of new ideas and ‘out of the box’ thinking.
- Proven experience with all relevant social media platforms and apps.
- An excellent grasp of current social media best practice.
- Detailed understanding of current thinking and trends on UGC/community content and, preferably, experience of building a community.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Experience of managing a social media budget and using relevant reporting tools.
- An ability to multi-task, self-manage and work as part of a team.
- Premium fashion and retail experience preferred.