My client is an exciting, international fashion brand looking for a talented up and coming Online Analyst to join their ecommerce team.
The Online Analyst will be responsible for the web analytics and customer insight across their UK and international sites. Using data to drive actionable insights to help optimise online conversion, user experience and marketing ROI.
- Using Omniture to analyse website engagement and marketing channel performance
- Use data to make recommendations for improving user experience and optimise ROI
- Analysis of transactional data including regency, frequency and value
- Support A/B and multivariate testing
- Work with Web Development team o test analytics tagging and ensure tracking updates are delivered to a high standard.
Key skills required
- Proven experience in an Online Analyst role, preferably within a fashion or retail brand
- Experience using Omniture or Google Analytics
- Very numerate and a keen interest in data and analytics
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, with excellent attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn new skills and a passion for digital
If you are a budding Online Analyst and want to be part of a fun, energetic fashion brand apply this could be the perfect role for you!
*Due to the high volume of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates*