Sales Representative - South & Wales - Dynamic Watch Brand
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a field based Sales Representative to manage the Southern region including Wales for an innovative and dynamic lifestyle focused watch and accessories brand.
As a Sales Representative, your duties will include:
- Developing strong relationships with customers to increase sales seasonally and push forward orders.
- Retail staff training to ensure brand DNA is maintained
- Participating in marketing launches and other brand related events
- Planning seasonal sales strategies in order to expand business
- Regular customer meetings to nurture relationships and engage buyers in new products
A successful Sales Representative will also have gained experience within a similar role, within one of the following sectors: fashion, lifestyle, accessories or sports.
A full UK driving license and car are also essential for this role.
Please send your CV in a Word doc format to Salma Sodawala.
We regret that due to volume, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Sales Representative - South & Wales - Dynamic Watch Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly