Social Media / Digital Controller
Social Media / Digital Controller
A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a Social Media / Digital Controller to work across a portfolio of fashion brands. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, ‘can do’ marketer. As a key member of the digital team, you will be responsible for a range of tasks including developing website content and managing digital assets. You will manage, create and maintain content for all social media channels ensuring consistency, engagement and channel optimisation and support the Head of Digital & marketing in developing and delivering content for key markets across all digital platforms.
Social Media / Digital Controller - The Role
- To write, edit and proof read digital content ensuring information is kept up to date and to identify and fix any broken links
- To create image rich media for banners, web pages and product for publication on the website
- To publish digital content on the website via the content management system (CMS) to ensure content is published in a timely fashion, ensuring quality standards and consistency across the website
- To liaise with the appointed web agency on the delivery of web projects and retainer work
- To liaise closely with Brand designers and marketing teams to build product knowledge and an awareness of Brand promotional activity
- To work with Brands and their customers on digital marketing activity
- To report any minor website bugs to developers and to carry out testing and verification of fixes with the appointed web agency
- To collate and create content for blogs, email campaigns and Social Media Activity
- To analyse and interpret data from Google Analytics and monitor keywords and AdWords campaigns reporting outcomes to the Head of Digital on a weekly basis
- To find new ways to promote the website and social media channels – via search engine listings, developing appropriate collaborative website links and content to reach a wider audience
- To help maintain an archive of documentation relating to the website
Social Media / Digital Controller – The Candidate
- Educated to A level or Degree level (or equivalent) within marketing or fashion would be preferable
- Strong interest and a passion for Social & Digital marketing
- Minimum of 18mths+ marketing experience
- Previous social media content management experience & campaign and data analysis
- A competent knowledge of SEO or Google Analytics would be an advantage
- Confident MS Office skills (Word, Excel) and Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly attentive to detail
- Effective time management, ability to work on multiple projects
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic marketer with a ‘with a can do attitude’
- Someone who will seize this as an opportunity to work in a creative role, in a creative industry!
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Social Media / Digital Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly