Assistant Product Manager
7 days left
EMA Textiles, based on the edge of Shoreditch and the City of London is a large specialist babywear and childrenswear importer. We have been established for many years and successfully supply high street retailers with a full range of products. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive service ranging from design to delivery.
We seek an Assistant Product Manager to help our teams manage the retail accounts from development to final shipment, you will be working closely with the customers and factories. A very hands on job, you will be fully trained and gain valuable textiles experience allowing the opportunity to progress within the company. The ideal applicant will have 1 years experience but we will also consider offering the role as a first time job to the right Graduate.
Your key areas of responsibility will include: -
- Reporting to the Product Managers
- Managing critical paths to ensure lead times are maintained, work will include sending design briefs, approval of all lab dips, trims and samples
- Maintaining and updating accurate customer records
- Working closely with the factories ensuring accurate and concise comments are communicated and followed through
The candidate will have: -
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a Clothing/Textiles based course
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills and an approachable and friendly manner
- Motivation skills, using own initiative and be self driven
- Organisation skills and be innovative with a proactive approach to problem solving.
Apply for Assistant Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly