Creative Online Visual Merchandiser
My client are a leading multi-channel company, well-known for their unique and stylish gifting options, looking for an Studio & Online Visual Merchandiser to take responsibility of their category within the commercial team.
This creative brand have changed the face of online retailing since they began!
The categories for this role include: Stationary, Baby, Food & Drink, so you must be passionate and knowledgeable about the products. This is a super hands on creative role and would suit someone who has worked closely with photographers and the studio.
- Selecting products (within your category) for exposure across the site – including category pages, campaigns, emails and marketing material
- Increasing conversion, Customer Experience and Driving Sales
- Ensuring products are tagged into their collections
- Ability to monitor the performance of categories
- Working closely with Head of Category and Category managers to drive product strategy
- Using your visual eye to communicate with the creative team on photoshoots, from a commercial aspect
- Working closely with the Photo Studio to support styling and product selection for your imagery
- At least 18 months experience within an ecommerce environment
- Strong visual awareness and attention to detail
- Experience of working within a studio environments
- Knowledge of styling and photoshoot set ups
- Ability to process and analyse data
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
If you have the relevant STUDIO & ONLINE VISUAL MERCHANDISING experience and skill for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Creative Online Visual Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly