Senior Digital Designer
Senior Digital Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Marketing team as a Senior Digital Designer. As a Senior Digital Designer you will produce a range of creative digital for use across multiple formats, including online, email, social and affiliates. You will be responsible for maintaining website content, delivering high impact creative that meets the brief objectives and connects with our customers. You work closely with the e-commerce, UX and marketing teams.
Senior Digital Designer – The role
- You produce, a range of digital creative for use across multiple digital formats Including; online, email, social and affiliates.
- You are responsible for delivering of the website content.
- You are proactive and have the ability to understand and take an initial brief to the next level, you deliver high impact digital creative ideas and concepts; that meet the brief objectives and connect with our digital customers.
- You ensure brand consistency whist innovating for the future.
- You provide work with accuracy against brief, you are an excellent communicator and confident in presenting work.
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships across the creative teams and wider company.
- Develops a deep understanding of the Matalan customer and ensures work is targeted accordingly.
- Understands the needs of multi device digital creative with user centric design in mind.
- Constantly strives to be the best and an innovator of ideas and creativity.
- Understand design briefs and ensures all concepts/design meets the brief set whilst offering creativity and ideas.
- Regularly reviews competitor's activities, keeping up to date with the latest trends & fashions, shares inspirational designs with other teams members.
- Works closely with the Online Creative Marketing team to produce work required.
- Works closely with the UX team to ensure all creative is in line with performance KPI's.
- Supports the digital design team
- Delivers initial digital creative/concept development through to final design and build across all digital channels
Senior Digital Designer – The Candidate:
- Previous experience of marketing in a retail fashion preferable environment
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent customer focus
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commercial thinker
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Driven and self motivated
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.