Content & Social Media Manager - Contemporary Fashion Brand
Digital Content & Social Media Manager - Contemporary Fashion Brand
Excellent opportunity for an established Digital Content Manager to join this pioneering brand at a hugely exciting time. We are looking for an insight lead, digital native who is accomplished in managing global brand activation's, driving major campaigns and content strategies across international markets, whilst ensuring that all marketing activities deliver commercial results for the brand and to the global brand vision.
This dynamic role is responsible for driving the growth, development, execution, and measurement of multi-platform social and digital strategies for the brand across 40 EMEA countries including emerging markets, India and Russia.
The role will develop forward-looking strategies to shape the future of the brands content and community management in EMEA markets, while staying abreast of new and emerging platforms, digital culture, and technologies.
* Lead EMEA content and community strategy for localised social platforms; working closely with the global team in New York developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social initiatives, including campaigns, supervision of channel accounts, content vision and overall execution
* Work with NY teams to localise on-going social content plans - supporting each season's collection, as well as seasonal campaign initiatives and local market activities supporting Retail, Ecommerce, Wholesale, Franchise, Licensee and CRM teams across Europe
* Be the main point of contact connecting brand marketing with the European ecommerce team, linking in with the performance marketing, digital trade and digital design teams, supporting 6 localised websites
* Lead proposals for innovative campaigns and keep watch on competitor brand activity in the digital space and reviews trade publications for wider industry news and developments
* Oversee the social-posting calendar for EMEA and liaising with NY HQ Global social media team for approval with the aim to grow following and engagement by driving paid and organic social programs for EMEA
* Develop & maintain relationships with content creators, influencers, platform partners, and key bloggers
* Manage the digital communications budget for European activity across social media, creative content campaigns, influencers and innovation projects
* Oversees all campaign activity reports, both seasonal and brand campaigns and ad-hoc events
* Leads research into strategy and proposal documents with the wider team
* Team management of a coordinator and assistant
This is an iconic premium fashion brand with an impressive global reach. They offer lucrative career development and beautiful office space in central London.
To apply for this role and for immediate consideration please apply by sending your CV via the link on this portal. Alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com