ONLINE CONCESSION ASSISTANT - London
Reporting to the Ecommerce Concessions Trading Manger you will primarily trade the online concessions. Your main focus will be the day to day running and trading of the online concessions to meet planned sales targets. You will be working within the Ecommerce team and closely with the Buying and Merchandising and International departments to maximise continuous optimisation & growth online and to the overall business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing leading lifestyle brands in the UK, including. With a portfolio of stores in the UK and Internationally as well as present in leading department stores.
- Build strong working relationships with concessions partners to jointly drive growth for all businesses.
- Attend regular meetings with concession partners to discuss performance and processes.
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings.
- Manage daily and weekly sales reporting.
- Potentialise stock and availability to maximise sales growth of the online business.
- Maintain the stock packages and mix per concession tailoring to each specific concession to their trading patterns.
- Liaise with the Merchandising team to ensure each site has optimal stock cover.
- Analyse trading patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and providing action steps.
- Rename and resize imagery as required.
- Source missing data before collating and sending data.
- Follow up on all outstanding styles not published.
- Collate and provide all accessory dimensions.
- Site walk daily to ensure all products are live and correctly merchandised.
- Manage KPI’s to outline what products are live on each website and what are outstanding working closely with concessions to rectify and build strong processes.
- Provide enrichment data, imagery and trade information to all concessions in their format required.
- Process recalls on an ad hoc basis.
- Manage the exit plans for each online concession.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Studio Production Manager to ensure all image requirements are met and product launch dates are achieved.
- Create shoot lists for Ecommerce Studio Production Manager for concession shoots.
- Identify commercial opportunities across all sites working closely with the marketing and trade teams ensure teams have the required exposure across all site.
- Manage promotions across online concessions, strong communication with partners to ensure go live dates are met.
- Work with concession partners on their trading focus and ensure all participates and features in all editorial and marketing activities where relevant to our brand.
- Develop the Ecommerce Concessions Trading Calendar providing concession partners with our trading strategy, stories and products information.
- Identify new opportunities for growth with new concession partners and online market places.
- Working with the concession marketing departments; providing product information and creating opportunities for all online marketing channels.
- Ensure each site is visually merchandised as desired.
- Analyse and report on exclusive products and stories on each concession website.
- Manage critical paths for all online concessions.
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Experience within an Ecommerce team
- Communication & influencing acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations
- Ability to think commercially
Benefits and Salary:
- Paying up to £21,000
- Holiday Days 25 days
- Staff Discount
- Discretionary Bonus
Please click to apply stating current and desired salary.
You must have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
Job ref: CG-45451
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for ONLINE CONCESSION ASSISTANT - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly