Senior Fabric Technologist
Our client, a leading global supplier, is currently looking to appoint a Senior Fabric Technologist for their operation in Vietnam.
Senior Fabric Technologist - The Role:
- Work closely with sales teams and designers to source & develop fabric: based on the needs of customers and markets
- Research & share the latest fabric trends, material & colours
- Monitor on-time-delivery of suppliers and ensure the quality standard meets with customer requirements
- Monitor suppliers costing and pricing
- Work with various departments to resolve technical issues arising from sales, fitting, merchandising and production and provide fabric technical support to factories
- Source new potential fabric suppliers
- Set up fabric supplier assessment system & fabric supply chain strategy
Senior Fabric Technologist - The Candidate:
- Degree or diploma holder in textile clothing or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in textile / garment industry with at least 4 years at managerial level
- Solid experience & technical know-how in woven fabric, especially denim
- Strong in R&D, fabric sourcing and development
- Sound knowledge in yarn, weaving & dyeing and with up-to-date fabric trends
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & able to communicate in Mandarin
- Good network in textile industry and with strong sourcing connections
Senior Fabric Technologist - The Package:
- Highly competitive package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Senior Fabric Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly