Design Assistant Toddler and Baby (m/f)
At C&A Buying we design, develop and source fashion clothing collections that are sold in over 1500 stores across 19 countries.
C&A’s Designers team is looking to expand within its European Head Offices in Brussels. As a Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment and attain a high level of responsibility. Do you have design experience, a great sense of style and keep up to date with all the latest trends? Are you someone who thrives in a team, gains personal satisfaction in developing beautiful and inspiring designs that brings out the best in our Customer, the best in HER? Then this is the role for you!
What you’ll do
As a Design Assistant Specialist you support the Design Managers in assigned or multiple areas of the business. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow up on changes
- Keep line sheets updated
- Spec packs
- General administrative support
What to bring
- You have a fashion or textile degree.
- You have maximum 3 years work experience in design and you have preferable a specialty knowledge or skill.
- You have experience with design programs (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- You have creative talent, good drawing skills & commercial awareness.
- You have a great passion for fashion and are willing to learn.
- You are a multitasker.
- You are enthusiastic and determined. You have team spirit & a positive attitude to support us in our aim of developing customer focused collections.
- You have English language skills to work in this dynamic & international environment.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills.
What we offer
A dynamic and fascinating job within a fast-paced international work environment.
We also offer comprehensive on the job training and an interesting remuneration package and benefits.
Are you ready to join our team and bring out the best in HER?
Apply here and upload your English application letter, CV and portfolio.
We look forward to getting to know you!