Are you looking for a fresh challenge at the start of the New Year, keen to be part of a new start up? Our client has a leading reputation in the apparel industry and is now underway with their new, exciting venture. They are currently looking for a self starting Merchandiser to come on board! The role is based in London.
Merchandiser - The Role:
- Working with the Designer and Company Owner to develop product from concept through to delivery.
- Be the main point of call for all customer queries.
- Liaise with the offshore manufacturing bases regarding the critical path, delivery dates and prices.
- Identify, report and resolve any potential production issues.
- Attend customer meetings.
- Liaison with the customers Buyers, Merchandisers and Technical teams for approvals, shipment changes, delays and fit approvals.
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- You must be proactive, driven, a confident communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Prior exposure of dealing with leading UK retailers is a distinct advantage.
Merchandiser - The Package:
- Dependant on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Apply for Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly