Are you looking for a fresh challenge at the start of the New Year, keen to be part of a new start up? Our client has a leading reputation in the apparel industry and is now underway with their new, exciting venture. They are currently looking for a self starting Merchandiser to come on board! The role is based in London.
Merchandiser - The Role:
- Working with the Designer and Company Owner to develop product from concept through to delivery.
- Be the main point of call for all customer queries.
- Liaise with the offshore manufacturing bases regarding the critical path, delivery dates and prices.
- Identify, report and resolve any potential production issues.
- Attend customer meetings.
- Liaison with the customers Buyers, Merchandisers and Technical teams for approvals, shipment changes, delays and fit approvals.
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- You must be proactive, driven, a confident communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Prior exposure of dealing with leading UK retailers is a distinct advantage.
Merchandiser - The Package:
- Dependant on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.