Urban Mens Fashion Designer
Effortlessly cool, bang on trend, fearless, fresh and edgy… Just a few of the key qualities that I am looking for in a Design Professional for this exciting, menswear brand. This is a rare opportunity to join a young influential brand, established 4 years ago and already making its mark on the Fashion High Street.
Urban Mens Fashion Designer - The Role:-
- Confidently translate trends into viable commercial styles suitable for the market
- Understand garment construction and production constraints
- Produce detailed tech packs and brief suppliers confidently
- Develop new trims and fabrics
- Identify and update seasonal trends, colours and must haves.
- Regular travel on inspirational shopping trips
Urban Mens Fashion Designer - The Candidate:-
- You will be creative and trend driven
- You will have a commercial eye which complements your trend awareness
- Computer literate with exceptional CAD skills
- You will have a proven background in Mens Casualwear Design
- You will be a team player and able to build relationships
- You must have and edgy handwriting with experience of presenting ranges to UK High Street buyers.
Urban Mens Fashion Designer - The Company:-
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark on the UK High Street, this young brand is very well known in the business and they are looking for a talented designer who can bring a cool edgy design aesthetic, suitable for the UK Fast Fashion Market
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Urban Mens Fashion Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly