This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sample machinist to join a supplier of women’s tailoring and outerwear for the main UK High Street. Woven knowledge is essential.
Sample Machinist – The Role
- Immediate, full time role to produce quality samples for the UK fashion high street.
- Understand different fabric behaviour and properties.
- Communicating with designer and pattern cutters on a daily basis.
Sample Machinist – The Candidate
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment machining.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and read drawings while being able to produce accurate, quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Have come from a supplier/manufacturing background.
- Experienced with woven fabric is essential and jersey knowledge is an advantage.
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Sound technical abilities and previous experience of working with specs.
- Must be able to commit to a full working week.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.