This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pattern Cutter to join a supplier of women’s tailoring and outerwear for the main UK High Street.
Pattern Cutter – The Role
- Immediate, full time role based in Hertfordshire.
- Produce accurate and commercial 1st patterns and/or production patterns
- Communicating with designer and sample machinists to develop 1st samples
- Amend patterns when necessary.
Pattern Cutter – The Candidate
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment manually cutting 1st and/or production patterns.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and read designer sketches while being able to produce accurate, quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Have come from a supplier/manufacturing background.
- Experienced with woven fabric is essential and jersey knowledge is an advantage.
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Sound technical abilities and previous experience of working with specs.
- Must be able to commit to a full working week.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Pattern Cutter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly