Studio Coordinator & Office Administrator
The Studio Coordinator & Office Admin role is supporting the Design, PR and eCommerce team in organising samples and events for London Fashion week whilst providing support with the effective running of the day-to-day office and administration on behalf of on one of the hottest current womenswear brands. The successful candidate will be a proactive team player with highly polished verbal and written English skills, be super organised and have at least 1 years’ experience in coordinating LFW events and the ability to thrive in a busy creative environment.
- Assist with customer care.
- Assisting with refunds, web sales and exchanges.
- Assist with SM marketing/blog.
- Responsible for the day-to-day communication with the PR agency.
- Managing all pre-order, gifting and special order requests.
- Overseeing the dispatch and return of all sample sets to the PR agency.
- Responsible for coordinating LFW and other events.
- Organising sample sales.
- Liaising with the BFC (British Fashion Council) and DH-PR regarding anything show related.
- Booking the stylist, model scout, hair and make-up and photographer.
- Organise schedules for the above.
- CAD up the invitations organise printing and distributing.
- Manage the show budget.
- Negotiate contracts with the stylists, models and photographer.
- Organise the look book.
- Organise the line sheet shoot with the Design Assistant.
- Organise all catering for the day
- Liaise with the BFC re lighting and sound.
- Create and distribute the call sheet.
- Booking and organizing the production person.
- Liaise with the Freelance Set Designer on set build.
- Responsible for arranging all the transportation of sets, samples, models, etc.
- Organise all props required by the stylist and models.
- Arrange the models on show day.
- Be the main point of contact for all sponsorship and collaborations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and transferring them on as required.
- Greeting visitors.
- Dealing with the incoming post and general email, responding as required.
- Manage various courier deliveries in and out of the office.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering stationary.
- Support the team with travel reservations, research and visa’s.
- Overseeing office admin.
- Studio or Office Administration Assistant with at least 1 years’ experience coordinating LFW events.
- Approachable and articulate.
- Highly organised, good at planning and calm under pressure.
- Highly polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Photoshop.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong presentation skills.
- A team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Self-motivated, organized and dedicated.
- Comfortable working independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for fashion.