Pattern Grader Womenswear - Full Time or Part Time
Pattern Grader Womenswear -Full time or Part Time
New exciting opportunity to work with this well respected supplier of high street womenswear as a Grader / Digitiser on the Investronica System.
- Digitising new CAD patterns from existing blocks and design specifications for the range using the CAD System
- Adapting CAD patterns blocks as required
- Grading on CAD
- Ensuring the system is regularly maintained and backed up
- Solid experience of pattern digitising using the Investronica System (or similar) is essential
- Knowledge of Grading is essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Womenswear product knowledge is an advantage
This is a rare opportunity to join a small friendly team, based in the North-West there is an opportunity to be considered on Part Time or Full Time hours, provided you can bring the relevant skills and experience.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.